Friday, February 29, 2008

Seven Things Meme

I've been tagged for a meme by Dani over at InsaKnity!

The rules...
1) Link to your tagger and post these rules on your blog.
2) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4) Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

7 Things about Me
1.) I still get carded to buy lottery tickets.

2.) I can handle rats, mice, lizards, frogs, spiders, just about any type of bug - but roaches send me screaming.

3.) I LOVE going to Disney World and am really looking forward to our trip next weekend.

4.) I collect carousel horses.

5.) I love to read, but am very picky about who I will read - Stephen King, Dean Koontz and Christopher Pike are my 3 favorite authors.

6.) I am NOT looking forward to working this weekend.

7.) I have a really bad habit of finding a new hobby, getting totally sucked into it and forgetting everything else, including past hobbies. It's almost like I cannot concentrate on more than one hobby at a time.


I don't know a lot of bloggers, so I'm just going to leave this open and anyone who wants to blog is hereby tagged.

No comments: