Friday, November 16, 2007

Blogging Slump

I've been in a bit of a slump lately when it comes to blogging, just realized that it's been over a week since my last post. Been very busy though. Lots of crocheting going on, and of course, having three kids, I don't have much free time as is.

Most of my posting usually occurs at work, and we've been very busy lately. One of my close co-workers, and friend, just gave her two weeks notice. I know that this is an excellent opportunity for her, and as a friend, I am happy for her. On the other hand though, this means that until we hire a replacement, I will be taking on much more work. And then, I will have to train and get to know a new person, all over again. We've been working with the same tight group for 3+ years, it will be a tough adjustment.

Camille is getting soo big, almost 7 months already! We started solids a few weeks ago. Our first attempt was a hilarious failure - she absolutely wanted nothing to do with it and looked at us like "WTF are you putting in my mouth!" lol We backed off, but she was still very interested in everything we ate and was reaching for foods, so we tried again. I guess she just needed that extra week or so, because now she loves it! She has tried banana, avacado and applesauce. She doesn't eat much, just a dozen or so bites before she turns away, but it's a fun adventure for her.

And now for your viewing pleasure, some pictures. First, Camille's first thoughts on foods:

Now, she eagerly awaits each bite and tried to feed herself:

And just because these are cute pictures, Camille and the giant Care Bears (they're not really giant, but they sure do look like it next to her!)

And, Celeste always loves to listen to Kaitlyn practice her trumpet. The other day, Kaitlyn let Celeste play it. She was actually able to get a few notes out!


Will have more to post later - crochet updates and tomorrow is our Heart Walk.

1 comment:

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Could she be any cuter?!

I love Celeste playing the trumpet too - cute!!