Friday, June 20, 2008

The Game

I found this meme on BitterSweet's blog a while ago and created the photo montage on Flickr. I thought it would be fun to share with everyone else.

1. Grevillea Ned Kelly with native bee 2. My first strawberries of the season… 3. This is a bell tower… 4. Make a … wish 5. Billie Joe 6. When waves collide 7. Austrian Mountain Walk 8. Strawberry Shortcake 9. Don’t Worry, Be Happy… 10. laughing 11. Mama Cat 12. Milly’s Round Ripple Blanket

Created with fd's Flickr Toys.

The concept:

a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd's mosaic maker.

The Questions:

1. What is your first name? Kelly - aren't those some pretty flowers!?!
2. What is your favorite food? Strawberries, anything with strawberries.
3. What high school did you go to? Hillsborough Senior High School.
4. What is your favorite color? Purple.
5. Who is your celebrity crush? Billie Joe Armstrong. *sigh*
6. Favorite drink? Water, plain - no lemon please.
7. Dream vacation? Austrian Mountains, really anywhere Eauropean, but I love the Alps and surrounding areas.
8. Favorite dessert? Strawberry Shortcake, naturally.
9. What you want to be when you grow up? Happy
10. What do you love most in life? My children naturally, but I really love the sound of children laughing.
11. One Word to describe you? Mama.
12. Your flickr name? ykelly1 - this was the only pricture that came up in Flickr when I searched for my name. lol



Wanna play along? Let me know so I can check out your photo montages! :)

No comments: