Wednesday, October 10, 2007

In the mail today

See what was in my mailbox when I got home today? The Fall issue of Interweave Crochet and the November issue of Crochet!. I'd been waiting for these for a while and they both arrived today. I've been pouring over them since I got home from work. That is of course in between nursing Milly, feeding the older ones, nursing Milly, reading bedtime stories, making lunches, nursing Milly, etc, etc, etc.
I haven't had a chance to read any of the articles yet, but I'm looking forward to reading the Crochet Heydays article in the Interweave magazine. At first glance of the patterns, I'm in love with the Hearts & Gingham Nap Sack set on page 48 of the Crochet! mag and the Trellis Pullover from page 26 of the Interweave issue.

Sigh. I see some yarn purchases in my future. Luckily for my dh (and my checking account), I learned about KnitPicks for fairly inexpensive, good yarn. And free shipping on orders over $45. That's a good deal, right? I can justify this to myself (and the hubby) that it's a good deal.

No comments: