Monday, October 22, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

I never got around to posting a menu plan last week, and we definitely suffered for it. By the time I got home from work each night, I was too tired to come up with a dinner plan. Luckily, my wonderful hubby made dinner most nights last week. On the flip side though, my wonderful hubby made dinner most nights, which meant frozen chicken nuggets, mac-n-cheese and the like. So, this week will have a plan.

I plan on making some Banana Bread this week and some of those yummy quiches I posted about yesterday for breakfasts/snacks/lunches.

Monday: Hawaiian Chicken with rice and broccoli.

Tuesday: WW Spaghetti and homemade sauce with boca crumbles, diced zuchinni and broccoli. Crusty french bread and a big salad on the side.

Wednesday: Oven-baked BBQ Chicken with Paprika Oven Fries (thanks to GreenStyleMom for the idea/recipe) and green beans.

Thursday: Breakfast for Dinner! Scrambled Eggs, French Toast, fried taters and fruit.

Friday: Turkey-dogs with baked beans and corn on the cob.

Saturday: Semi-homemade pizza. I'll probably buy a pre-made pizza crust, but if I'm feeling creative I might try this recipe that was linked on the Oganizing Junkie blog.

Sunday: Free night, no plans.

And even bigger news - my little Milly-bear is 6 months old today! I can't believe that six months has gone by soo fast. I'm proud to say that she has not received a drop of anything other than breastmilk to date, but in celebration of her six month birthday, we might give some nice mushy bananas a taste. I'll be sure to take pictures.

No comments: