Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy Day!

Happy birthday to me, Happy Birthday to me, Happy Birthday toooooo meeeeeeee, Happy Birthday to me!


OK, now that I got that out of my system, in case you didn't know - today is my birfday. And to celebrate I went yarn shopping the other day. I got some yummy fingering weight yarn in a pastel purple that will go towards something for Camille, a worsted weight pastel purple that will go towards something for Celeste and a gorgeous teal colored aran weight yarn that I'm not sure what I'm going to do with.


And then, as an added bonus, I got a package in the mail yesterday from a yarn exchange that I was taking part of and I got THIS yummylicious sock yarn from ShiBui Knits. *drool*

5 comments:

Knitted Gems said...

Happy Birthday!
What a great way to celebrate; I just love all the yarn you brought home.

Melissa @ Banana Migraine said...

Uh-oh - the addiction has begun! ;)

Happy Birthday!!!

Kate said...

Happy birthday and happy knitting.

Unknown said...

Happy birthday! Twenty years ago on this date I was due to have my son but he waited a few more days. :( So I spent your birthday, twenty years ago, walking and walking and telling him to come out.

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday! And welcome to the world of crochet. I learned 24 years ago and I'm working on a few baby blankets myself.