Monday, December 10, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

Going with a pretty easy week here. Still trying to get used to hubby not being here in the evenings, luckily littlest one takes a nap right about 5:30 every day, so I have time to prepare dinner.

This week we'll be starting Holiday baking. Will post more details on that later.

Monday: Vege-tacos with all the fixin’s.

Tuesday: Italian style sausage with steamed rice and broccoli.

Wednesday: WW Spaghetti with crusty bread and salad.

Thursday: Strip steaks with baked taters and green beans.

Friday: Homemade vege-chili over rice for me and grilled cheese with fruit for the girls.

Saturday: BBQ chicken with garlic roasted potatoes and corn on the cob.

Sunday: Free Night!


For more menu ideas, head on over to Organizing Junkie.

3 comments:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Have you ever tried using Morningstar Farms Spicy Balck Bean Veggie burgers in your vege-tacos? I started doing that recently and it is soooo yummy!

Kelly said...

Oooh, that does sound yummy. I usually use the regular Boca crumbles.

Kate said...

Mmmmmh, this sounds great.
Thanks for your comment on my blog.
WE made some biscuits today and it was just perfect. I got EVERYTHING prepared while my almost four year old daughter was at kindergarten and then a friend brought her home and helped. Her twenty month old brother slept through everything and woke up to fresh biscuits. The ratio of two adults to one child was wonderful, I had been worried about me with two small children.
I don't really know why I get stressed about holiday baking because normal baking is no problem.