Monday, January 7, 2008

Menu Plan Monday

What a terrible blogger I've been! Man, the last few weeks have just been a whirl-wind and I've had a hard time jsut keeping my head on straight! I need to get back into a routine, online and in real life as well.


Getting right back into things, here's my menu for the week. We have got to start eating better and having a menu always helps.

Monday: Grilled Chicken with yellow rice and black beans. Big yummy salad on the side for me.

Tuesday: Vege Tacos with all the fixin's.

Wednesday: Steaks with mashed tater's and breen beans.

Thursday: Parmasean Chicken with angel hair pasta, broccoli and garlic bread.

Friday: Grilled Cheese sandwhiches and chicken noodle soup for the girls, Panera Broccoli Cheese Soup for me.

Saturday: Left-overs.

Sunday: No plans, probably grab take-out Chinese.


For more menu plans, visit Organizing Junkie!

No comments: