Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Another great day at CVS...

15 32oz. bottles of Powerade
2 Fabreeze Noticables Starter-kits
1 Bayer Countor Meter (will be donated)
3 boxes Post Trail Mix Crunch cereal

Manufacturer coupons:
- (1) Buy 10, Get 5 Free Powerade (hang-tag on product)
- (3) $.75/2 Powerade (wish I had more of these - tear-pad at gas station)
- (2) $4/1 Fabreeze from 7/5 P&G
- (3) $2/1 Post printable coupon available HERE
- (1) FREE Bayer Contour Meter from 3/22 SS or 2/1 RP
CVS coupons:
- $15 ECBs

Total OOP: $3.12
Earned back: $15.00 ECBs ($5 for Post Cereal, $5 for Fabreeze, $5 for Contour meter)

This could have been a major money maker for me, but my kids drink Powerade almost as much as they drink water, so this was a good time to stock up for me.

1 comment:

Ziggy Stardust said...

Good job, I love CVS.

Anne