Thursday, September 6, 2007

Good thoughts for Milly

Today is Camille's CT Scan. We go to All Children's Hospital at 10:30am this morning. She is not allowed to eat or drink anything for 4 hours before the procedure, so I had to make sure she ate this morning and be done by 6:30am. Usually not an issue, as she usually half-wakes to nurse right at 6am. Usually. This morning, I had to change her diaper and pick her up to wake her up enough to get her latched on and nursing. From there on, she was good.

Hopefully, dh is able to keep her either asleep or occupied until it's time to go. Hopefully, the procedure won't take too long because I know she is going to be starving! My little girly still eats every 2-3 hours during the day most days.

If you click on the picture to make it bigger, you can see the little bump on her forehead. Hopefully, it's just her little devil horns forming and nothing worrysome (sp?). Think good thoughts for my beautiful little Milly-Bear.

No comments: