Monday, June 15, 2009

Menu Plan Monday

Monday already??? At least I'm somewhat prepared this week. I went ahead and planned my week out on Saturday so that I could get my grocery shopping done on Sunday and be prepared for the week come Monday/today. We are totally in a "use what's already in the pantry and buy as little as possible" week here. Hubbster goes back to work on Tuesday, so we'll be back to primarily veggie after that.

Monday: Easy Grilled Shrimp on a Stick with steamed rice and green beans.

Tuesday: Parmesan Chicken with angel hair pasta, broccoli and garlic bread.

Wednesday: Stuffed Shells with steamed broccoli and a BAS.

Thursday: Hot Dogs (veggie) with baked beans, BAS and fresh fruit.

Friday: Make Your Own Pizza Night with yummy fruit smoothies.

Saturday: Free Night, no plans.

Sunday: Pork chops with mashed potatoes and peas, or go out to dinner since it's Father's Day.


Check out this YUMMY looking dessert recipe - When is a watermelon, not a watermelon? We might be adding that in sometime in the week. I love raspberry sorbet!


Check out Organizing Junkie for more menu ideas.

2 comments:

Aisling said...

I can get a grocery order delivered on Friday but until then I too am on a buy as little as possible in the meantime.
Trouble is, I discovered AFTER writing my menu that I don't have some of the needed items. hmmmmmm

Cheryl Pitt said...

Oh, shrimp on a stick and fruit smoothies sound great! Thanks for stopping by my MPM!