Soo much to do today, so little time. This is the last week of school for the girls, and they are on half days.
1. Clean out the bathrooms, really good.
2. Return movies to the library. Maybe check out some new ones as well.
3. Check Jo-Ann's and Michael's for a specific yarn type. Also, need to pick up some crafty supplies for summer.
4. Find a dress for Kaitlyn to wear to her 8th Grade Graduation.
5. Wash the sheets on the girls' beds and the towels.
6. And I almost forgot, I have to come up with some sort of snack for Celeste's Daisy troop meeting tonight. They are having their annual year end tea party.
Guess I should get off the computer and get my ass in gear, huh?